¿La vuelta de la NHL a Hartford?

Comparte
Emppu
NHL All-Star
NHL All-Star

¿La vuelta de la NHL a Hartford?

Mensaje por Emppu el Jue Feb 09, 2012 3:30 am

Ojo a las palabras del ex-propietario de los Whalers, Howard Baldwin:

"I think your window for the NHL is the next three to four years," Baldwin explained in an interview with Hockey Prospectus. However, he admits that the next collective bargaining agreement will go a long way towards determining whether or not it's feasible for a small-market city like Hartford to get a second chance.

"As the 30 franchises get solidified," Baldwin said, "there becomes less of an opportunity for an Atlanta to Winnipeg, because they're resolving their problems. I feel the way Hartford is going to get a team -- if it is to get one -- is to be a solution to a problem."

Dice que a día de hoy el objetivo de Hartford es el de demostrarle a la NHL que puede tener de nuevo un equipo en la máxima competición a base de ir incrementando la asistencia al estadio en los partidos de Connecticut Whale (afiliado de los NY Rangers en la AHL)

Peewee

Re: ¿La vuelta de la NHL a Hartford?

Mensaje por ThunderBarber el Sáb Ene 11, 2014 4:22 pm

Pues ójala que vuelvan, me gustaban mucho.
Iceman_09
Prospect
Prospect

Mensaje por Iceman_09 el Dom Mayo 17, 2015 5:30 pm

http://www.rantsports.com/nhl/2015/01/05/bring-back-the-hartford-whalers-to-the-nhl/

The NHL is at a crossroads, as they now have a suitable television contract and are experiencing success with the Winter Classic. That’s why it’s time for the sport to return to its roots, and welcome Hartford back into the league. Yes, it’ still a small market with an outdated arena, but before Karmanos pulled the plug, the team and state had tentatively approved a new facility. That is, until Karmanos demanded compensation while a new arena was being built.

Contenido patrocinado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Fecha y hora actual: Mar Jul 25, 2017 2:40 pm